The Youth Area will be open for LIMITED SERVICES during the 2023 Green Mountain Book Festival, Saturday September 30th and Sunday October 1st.
What does this mean?
- All Youth Library play stations (toys, games, puzzles, sensory table, LEGO/Duplo tables, arts & crafts, and computers) will be CLOSED.
- The Picture Book Area will be CLOSED.
- Youth Fiction/Nonfiction will be open for limited browsing.
- We will offer a selection of "Take & Make" craft activities for children to bring home.
All regular Youth Library services will resume on Monday, October 2nd.
Thank you for your understanding!
Questions for the youth department?
Email us at FFLkids@burlingtonvt.gov, or call 802.865.7216.
- Ask for help choosing books for kids.
Check out Fletcher Free Kids' great services:
- Reading recommendations and award-winning books for readers of all ages, including 1000 Books Before Kindergarten Book Bags.
Enjoy thousands of ebooks, audiobooks, streaming video, magazines & more!
Jump-start early literacy skills with 1000 Books Before Kindergarten.
Earn badges in a Beanstack Reading Challenge.
Borrow one of our STEAM Kits for hands-on science, technology, engineering, arts, and math activities at home.
Our Early Learning Outreach Program provides storytimes and library materials to in-home daycares.