How to Place a Hold Online Using your Barcode and PIN*
1. Click the MY LOGIN button in the orange bar at the top.
Browser View: browserbrowserbrowserbrowserbrowserb Mobile View:
2. Enter your barcode and PIN and click login.
3. Click the Search button on the upper left to search our entire catalog by keyword, or browse.
4. Once you've found your item you can check the availability by looking for "Local Availability" at the bottom of the item description. Then click the PLACE REQUEST button on the right.
5. Verify that the information is correct, then click Submit Request. You will be notified by email or text when your items are ready for pickup at the Library.
*Your PIN is is the last four digits of your phone number. You can change your username or PIN by clicking "Change Logon" on your account page.
For help with your account, email email@example.com, use the chat feature on our website, or call us at 802.863.3403.