The Friends of the Fletcher Free Library website can be found here: FletcherFriends.org
Make a Donation to support the Library: Your gift to the Friends of the Fletcher Free Library provides something for everyone in our community!
The Friends of the Fletcher Free Library is a 501c3 volunteer organization that supports the mission and the work of the Library.
Supporting the Library
The Friends’ Board annually allocates resources to the Library for investment at the discretion of the Library Director. The relationship between the City of Burlington and the Friends is defined in a Memorandum of Understanding (PDF).
Book Donation Guidelines
The Friends of the Fletcher Free Library is happy to accept your donations of books, CDs and DVDs in good condition.
We cannot accept:
- Moldy, musty or smoky books
- Textbooks or Magazines
- Encyclopedias or Dictionaries
- Multi-volume sets (such as National Geographic or Time-Life)
- Outdated Business or Computer books (over 10 years old)
- Romance paperbacks
- Abridged books (Reader's Digest, etc.)
- Audio Cassettes or VHS Tapes
- Books with underlining or highlighting
- Books with torn pages, covers or bindings
If you wish that your donated books be added to the Library's collection, please inform us before donating. Please see our Collection Development Policy for more information.
For donations of more than 50 books, or to learn more about book donations, please contact the email@example.com or call (802) 264-1970.