Our Tech Center is staffed by professionals who will assist you with many technology and research questions.
Drop in, call us at 802.865.7217, or Contact us
Equipment available for public use
- 14 computers with high-speed Internet access and the Microsoft Office Suite
- All computers are connected to a printer. Up to 10 pages of printing free per day, with a requested donation over 10 pages (black and white), single or double-sided. Sorry, no color printing.
- Free scan and fax service. Easy to use flatbed scanner
- Convenient access to a copier (now with color copying!). $.15/ single-sided black & white page, $.20/ double-sided black & white page, $.20/ single-sided color page, $.25 / double-sided color page. Multiple paper sizes available.
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout the Library
- 3-D Printing
Other Useful Tech Resources
- Free computer workshops at the Library.
- Self-directed learning with Universal Class
- Explore our online Research Tools for access to high-value database subscriptions like Consumer Reports, Ancestry and Gale.