Our Tech Center is staffed by experts who will assist you with your technology and research questions.
Drop in, call us at 802.865.7217, or Contact us
Equipment available for public use
- 14 computers with high-speed Internet access and the Microsoft Office Suite
- All computers are connected to a printer. $0.15 / page, single or double-sided. Cash only. Sorry, no color printing.
- Free scan and fax service. Easy to use flatbed scanner
- Convenient access to a copier (now with color copying!). $.15/ single-sided page, $.20/ double-sided page, $.20/ single-sided color page, $.25 / double-sided color page. Multiple paper sizes available.
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout the Library
Other Useful Tech Resources
- Free computer workshops at the Library-- see schedules on the Computer Workshops page or by filtering for Tech Classes on our calendar: Programs & Events
- Self-directed learning with Universal Class
- Explore our online Research Tools for access to high-value database subscriptions like Consumer Reports, Ancestry and Gale.