Your support is needed to ensure library offerings continue to help our community discover, learn and grow. Your contributions complement City funding to offer better programming to more people.
You can give to the Fletcher Free Library in the following ways:
- By check made out to The Fletcher Free Library and mailed to Development Manager, 235 College Street, Fletcher Free Library, Burlington, VT 05401.
- Donate stocks / shares
- Join our Legacy Society
- Contribute to our endowment
Thank you for your support!
Book donations are managed by the Friends of the Fletcher Free Library.
Donations of books in good condition are appreciated, with the exception of the following materials:
- Textbooks or Magazines
- Encyclopedias or Dictionaries
- Multi-volume sets (such as Time-Life or National Geographic)
- Outdated Business or Computer books (over 10 years old)
- Romance paperbacks
- Abridged books (Reader's Digest, etc.)
- Audio Cassettes or VHS Tapes
- Moldy, musty or smoky books
- Books with underlining or highlighting
- Books with torn pages, covers or bindings
If you wish that your donated books be added to the Library's collection, please inform us before donating. Please see our Collection Development Policy for more information.
Do you want to learn more about book donations OR you want to donate more than twenty books? Please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.