It's the new Teen Book Club!
book discussion, tea, games, crafts, and more!
How it works:
1. Get a copy of the book
- Limited copies are available at BHS Library & Fletcher Free Library (ask at the front desk)
- Digital copies may be available through Fletcher Free Library (check for digital copies here)
- Copies are usually available at meetings as well.
2. Read the book before the next meeting
- September's book: "City of Saints & Thieves" by Natalie C. Anderson (find it)
- October's book: "Dread Nation" by Justina Ireland (find it)
3. Go to a meeting
- at Fletcher Free Library (see upcoming meetings)
- or Burlington High School Library
*For questions, contact Abby Wanserski: email@example.com, 802.540.2546