The Library's Circulation Desk is now open:
NOON - 3:00 PM
3:00-4:00 PM CLOSED FOR CLEANING
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
MON, THURS, FRI & SAT:
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
1:00-2:00 PM CLOSED FOR CLEANING
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
TUES & WED:
NOON- 3:00 PM
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM CLOSED FOR CLEANING
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Please come inside to pick up your holds, update your account or request items.
- Our stacks are currently closed, but we are happy to help get items for you by request (please limit 5 items).
- Outside Pickup Service (OPS) is still available during our open hours for individuals requiring this service. Please only use OPS if you have health concerns that keep you from entering the building. Visit our OPS page to learn how to place holds and pick up your items.
- Automatic renewal policy for items that do not have holds on them, and suspension of all new fines.
- Tech Center is open by appointment. Please call 802- 865-7217.
- The Library's book drop is open 24/7. Materials are quarantined for a minimum of four days. The Miller Center drop box is still closed.
- Your library card and pin number give you access to online resources such as eBooks, downloadable audio, streaming films & tv shows, online language classes and many other educational classes.
- For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat feature on our website or call during regular business hours.
- Stay updated through our regular channels: our website (fletcherfree.org), Front Porch Forum, Facebook and our library email newsletter.
The Fletcher Free Library has partially reopened, following guidelines from the Governor, the Vermont Department of Libraries, and the City of Burlington. We are operating at 25% capacity, closing high-touch features, and offering limited touch transactions. We are required to only allow brief, purposeful visits for everyone's health and wellbeing. Masks are required.